Junior Data Protection Practitioner
Hope and May is an international data protection consultancy. We provide legal advice and guidance to organisations to ensure that they lawfully handle personal data. Established in 2014 Hope and May is recognised as one of the leading consultancy in its field. We offer a range of bespoke services including audits, outsourced data protection officer representation and training. We specialise in the voluntary sector, helping charities to understand their obligations. Hope and May is endorsed by many of the sector organisations such as the National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO) and Lloyds Bank Foundation.
Hope and May are currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our expanding team as a Junior Data Protection Practitioner to support our growing client base. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for assisting our senior practitioners in providing legal support to our clients. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills, and be able to work independently and also as part of the wider Hope & May team.
- Assist in the development and implementation of data protection policies and procedures.
- Monitor compliance with data protection regulations, including the GDPR.
- Collaborate with different organisations to ensure that data protection requirements are integrated into all aspects of their business.
- Provide support to clients on data protection and privacy matters.
- Maintain accurate records of data protection activities and incidents.
- Ambitious individual who has an interest in data protection, no previous experience or knowledge required as full training will be provided.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software tools.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks and projects.
This is a full-time position that is home-based, providing the flexibility to work from your own workspace. We offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for growth and career advancement within the company.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for data protection and privacy, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th March.